Want to develop a financial application which accesses bank account transactions? The Open Bank Project offers an easy-to-use RESTful JSON API. Connect in minutes and start using it.
With the Open Bank Project you can:
- Integrate bank account information via our REST API
- Use secure authentication via our OAuth implementation
- Write once - run it everywhere.
- Leverage a consistent and bank-agnostic interface
- Gain attention through our App Store
- Use the general Open Bank Project sandbox
- Use the Emirates NBD sandbox
- Use the PSD2 sandbox
- Use the UK Open Banking Working Group OBP sandbox
- Use the Ulster Bank sandbox
- Use the RBS OBP sandbox
- Use the BNP Paribas sandbox
- Use the API Explorer
- Read the API Docs.
- Easily get some open data (transactions documented here)
- Create new sandbox data (banks, accounts, transactions, users etc).
Get started (fork example code) using Open Bank Project, OAuth and Node, Python, C#, Mac, Android, Scala etc. using these SDKs.